Clomid Clomifene Citrate Powder
1. Synonyms: Clomifene Citrate, Clomid, Clomiphene
2. Structural formula: C26H28ClNO C6H8O7
3. Molecular weight: 598.11
4. CAS NO: 50-41-9
5. Appearance: white or milky white crystalline powder
Clomid (clomiphene) is a non-steroidal fertility medicine. It causes the pituitary gland to release hormones needed to stimulate ovulation (the release of an egg from the ovary).
Clomiphene is used to treat infertility in women. It works by stimulating an increase in the amount of hormones that support the growth and release of a mature egg (ovulation). This medication is not recommended for women whose ovaries no longer make eggs properly (primary pituitary or ovarian failure).
1. for women, 50 mg daily (1 tablet) for 5 days.
2. Male users generally find that a daily intake of 50-100 mg (1-2 tablets) over a four to six week period will bring testosterone production back to an acceptable level. A very common regime of dosing is 300 md/day 1, 100 mg/day for days 2-11, and 50 mg/day for days 12-21. This raise in testosterone should occur slowly but evenly throughout the period of intake.